Fire and Security Systems Service Engineers
Salary: £25,000.00 to £40,000.00
Key Integrated Systems are seeking experienced Fire and Security Service engineers to join an expanding team.
We require 2 experienced service engineers to cover reactive and planned works for existing clients.
Successful applicants will have a minimum of 2 years experience in the industry.
We cover all aspects of Fire and Security and our clients are predominantly commercially based in and around the Bristol area. We are accredited to a very high standard to include,
- NSI Systems Gold
- NSI Fire Gold
- Bafe SP203
- ISO 9001
- Safe Contractor
- NIC EIC
At KIS you will receive the highest standard in training in order to ensure all of our engineers are conversant in industry standards and relevant health and safety requirements.
As a valued employee you will receive the following,
- Annual appraisals in line with our pay structure scheme
- 6 weekly health and safety meetings/tool box talks
- 6 Weekly engineers meetings
- In house training of products and procedures
- Regular external training days supplied by FIA
- Regular external product training sessions
- The usual company equipment will be supplied such as company vehicle, uniform, laptop etc.
All applicants will be security vetted, driving licence and a clean criminal record is essential.
Basic working week is full time 40 hours per week, overtime is not mandatory but the option work extra hours will be available.
Please apply in writing by sending your CV to email@example.com